New Tours Announced for the 2015 Season
Great Options & New Tours for your Duluth Experience
We’re excited to announce a whole new lineup of tours for the 2015 season. We’ve developed, re-developed, and revamped our tours to bring you high-quality experiences with great options to fit your busy summer schedule.
Check out these amazing Duluth Experience Adventures:
- Lake Superior Kayak Adventure – You’ve driven the Scenic Highway along the North Shore of Lake Superior – but have you ever gotten out and really experienced the lake? Now you can! Be one of the proud few to dip a paddle in Lake Superior!
- St. Louis River Estuary Adventure – The St. Louis River has played an important role in the history and pre-history of Duluth. Our kayak adventure through the nation’s largest freshwater estuary is designed to create a connection with this often overshadowed part of Duluth.
- Glensheen Concert Paddle Series – Join us in July and we’ll paddle Lake Superior and stop in at the Historic Glensheen Mansion to listen to great music from local musicians!
- Sunset Paddle Series – This is a great kayaking option for your busy schedule. Join us for a 2-hour paddle along Lake Superior’s shoreline. We’ll pick you up at the Fitger’s Complex and transport you to Brighton Beach where we’ll set off for a leisurely paddle under the setting sun.
- North Shore Rock Climbing Adventure – The North Shore Rock Climbing Adventure was developed in collaboration with our partners at Vertical Endeavors. Their staff have the skills and training to get you on your first climb or set you up for a challenging route to test your skills.
- Scenic North Shore Bicycle Tour – This 4-hour scenic bicycle tour starts in Duluth and takes you on a leisurely route along the beautiful shore of Lake Superior.
- High Roller Bicycle Tour – This 7-hour scenic bicycle tour starts in Duluth and takes you along a leisurely route up Scenic Highway 61. Then you’ll get to take the Scenic Railroad back to Duluth… yep… bikes and trains!
- Duluth Mountain Bike Adventure – Ride some epic Duluth singletrack with a guided mountain bike tour. We outfit you with bikes and helmets and facilitate a thrilling ride along forested trails, scenic ridge lines, and beautiful woodland streams.
- Zenith City Walking History Tour – This 2-hour history walking tour will take you back in time and give you a deeper appreciation for the City of Duluth – a historical story that helps to place Duluth’s present and future into a much more comprehensive context.
- History Bus Tour – Hop aboard our comfortable tour bus for a 2-hour history adventure through Duluth. Explore the architecture, stories, and historic relevance of Duluth’s rich past with our knowledgeable history guides.
- Extended History Bus Tour – The Duluth Experience has teamed up with the University of Minnesota’s Historic Glensheen Mansion, the Duluth Depot, the William A. Irvin, and local historian Tony Dierckins to bring you the Extended Duluth History Bus Tour!
- Craft Beer Brewery Tours – Get to know the local craft beer scene with a comfortable, fun, and content-rich tour of some great Duluth businesses. We love beer and we can’t wait to introduce you to the great people that have made Duluth the Craft Beer Capital of Minnesota!